Still roaming the Countryside
Im trying to up load pictures but it seems to not be working. It rained real hard even for afghanistan for the past week and there has been severe flooding. Today at around 7:40 am we had a 6.2 earth quake it was centered around upper nuristan which is about 200 kilometers away from me but it still rocked the house here. It was and there is sure to be lots of rock slides created by it. That was the second one while I was over here. The sun was out yesterday and all the poppies came up and bloomed. To bad they are opium poppies, they are colorful, mostly white and pink and some dark red.
MY new address is:
Dann Dougal
Police Mentor Team
Bagram
APO/AE 09354
I work with five other guys on the team; I am the leader of the team and am over a providence imagin that. We work helping the police become more professional and better equiped to do modern police work. help eradicate corruption and their ability to stop traffic and demand a toll from whom ever they see fit instead of stopping the Taliban moving around the country at will.
MY new address is:
Dann Dougal
Police Mentor Team
Bagram
APO/AE 09354
I work with five other guys on the team; I am the leader of the team and am over a providence imagin that. We work helping the police become more professional and better equiped to do modern police work. help eradicate corruption and their ability to stop traffic and demand a toll from whom ever they see fit instead of stopping the Taliban moving around the country at will.

3 Comments:
Sounds like an interesting job. I hope your socks don't get too wet with all the flooding.
dear dann,it was good to hear from you. dad is doing some fixing up around here, window trim.makeing doors to close, and things like that, me I invented some chocolate cupcakes for levi that dont have flour in them. and they taste good. we really enjoyed being with you during your home time we love you a very much mom and dad
updates soon? love y a terry
Post a Comment
<< Home