Did I mention that its still snowing?
This week I have not gone any where really but its just as well...being in the turet doesnt suit me right now due to the less than favorable weather (its damn cold at 50 mph) especially since it has been snowing for the last three days and will continue for the rest of the week.



If you look back in the blog you will see these same hills all brown from the sun, back when it was nice and warm. There is no ski season here, but Im determined to get them to go "tubin" while Im here, should be fun.



If you look back in the blog you will see these same hills all brown from the sun, back when it was nice and warm. There is no ski season here, but Im determined to get them to go "tubin" while Im here, should be fun.

1 Comments:
That would be so fun. I want to take Marcella tubbing this year. I think she will have fun. I want pictures if you go.
Post a Comment
<< Home