Friday, September 29, 2006

out to the range


This is a picture of range day with russian D30 artillery peices. we are teaching them how to use them. We swung past the range then did a road trip north to Bagram to check on some training. I do have some short movies of the adventure but have not put them on a cd to send back to you all just yet, will do in the next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

How big are the movies? I can give you an FTP login to my website so you can post them there, if you want. That way you wouldn't have to mail back CDs. The only problem would be if they're huge, you'd spend all your 'net time uploading them. I've got like 15GB of space so that's not an issue. I'll email you details.

Jon

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I thought I would drop you a line. say Hi. it is starting to get cold here.(i love it) so nice. Any way love ya
Anna

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home