Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Haircut day

This is me after along day. Im sitting in my hooch getting ready for bed and its not even 8pm yet. Normally Im up till 0100am each night and up in the morning at 0530am to get the day going. I have been doing that for the past 18years. On days off I like to sleep in till 0900am. which was why the rule of up before 9am or you have to go to bed before 8pm that night, you could stay up as late as you wanted but you better be up by 9am.
Anyway I went and got a hair cut today. It took two armored vehicles and 8 people standing guard. actually I drove some guys to another camp so they could go home, and while waiting for them to find their new accomidations I went and got a hair cut.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kanien said...

nice haircut. Do you think that when you retire you will grow your hair out like when you and mom were dating?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I hope you do. That was pretty much the best haircut ever.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey werent those shirts you made with your blood type on them white the one you have on looks a little more like sand color

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great, Dann. I hope you are doing well. I am here with my family staying in your home for a week for Conference. Be safe.
Joel

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home