What I did for my summer vacation

Just to let you know that I do have a nice place to sleep, (not in a foxhole). The Bed is supprisingly comfortable. the room is pretty quiet even though I share it with three others they dont snore to loud or at least not over my own snoring so thats okay.

We went to the range today, no we didnt shoot the tank, it was like that when we got there, really! We did have a lot of fun though. The guy standing with me is LT Austin. He is a pretty nice guy, Easy to get along with. I took some video of the area but not much I will try to send it to you soon.

4 Comments:
Hey, that looks like fun. I haven't gone to the range at all this summer.
We miss you!
looks nice and comfy and cozy! I updated my blog finally! Not even one shot was from you? Love Terry
Looks like fun. Is it hot? It has been really nice here. Did you get to see cars yet? Miss ya
Hey Looks like everything is set up good. Love ya tons
Anna
Post a Comment
<< Home