Friday, August 25, 2006

Daily Schedule

This is the last place we stayed. the tents were airconditioned and noisy enough to not hear the guy laying next to you snorring. Its been pretty nice during the day not to hot and pretty dry. we're at 6000 feet here on the valley floor so its like being in bear lake or McCall cept theres no trees and lakes and such. They have plenty of water but no way to get it distributed so the land is pretty dry. I get up pretty early in the morning around 4 am my time which is 10.30 hours ahead of where I lived back home. Not many people are on the net so I can get a place to sit and add to this blog. I dont know who is looking at this so let me know and I will add more as I go along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home