Wednesday, August 23, 2006

past times of the easily led or where do I stand again?


this is me during a jump in February 2005 I was the jumpmaster and put 12 pax out the c-130 then it was my turn to jump and when I did my reserve chute poped and started to wrap around the main. I had the rest of my life to fix it and I started as soon as I could.








I got it untangled and started getting ready to hit the water in this shot.
I have a other shot but cant find it just now, I am just above the water about to enter. the guys in the rescure boats were there to take the pics, I made it down before the guys I kicked out which was not supposed to happen, I guess I fell about 800 of the 1300 ft before the chute opened and stoped the fall. It would have made a rather big splash, I was trying for the cannon ball but the chute opened.


Now Im in Afghanistan and will try to add pics of the place as I go. Granpa Dann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home