Rolling thru the hills

This is a pic of the guys I rolled with this past week. We did a round the country tour for acouple of days
This is one of the places we stoped. dont ask me what it is I dont know, I was just along for the ride.
This a village that we visited, it was typical of villages in the area. they have lots of corn growing around it in the river bottom. They have pomagranet trees too, it was the first time I have seen pomagranets growing.
These are the narrow mud walled streets. they have been here for sooo long that it damaged my Hummer when I brushed against them (scratched the paint).
This was the most bumpy part of the trip it was okay, but at the end my eyes were shook up. It was on the way to the Dam.
This is the dam. rather nice place. the road over it was just like up in Cascade.
The road over the mountian was very cool it hung on the walls of the cliffs. winding up the mountian sides.






3 Comments:
Looks like a dry, dusty place. It'd be fun to go touring there if it gets cleaned up enough that Americans can cruise around as tourists.
That looks pretty fun. I was thinking that you should send me an email and then I will send you one to make sure I have the right address. Mom said you haven't heard from me but I have sent you a couple emails. mine is kanien@gmail.com I hope you have a great day. Mine has been fun I helped someone paint there house and Marcella is at moms, so it has been relaxing. Love ya
How do you ever stay clean in all the dirt and dust? It's like you are on one big camping adventure.
Love ya
Post a Comment
<< Home