Thursday, October 05, 2006

Friends


Here are some of the folks that I work with. The Afghan National Army. They are some of the toughest most fearless soldiers I have run across. In the middle of this mix of guys is a pretty nice guy Maj Paul he is from France. I seem to be able to get along with everyone so far. Most of the men are short in stature, wirey and pretty strong for their size. I think I need to take more pictures, but I just have not been any where to do just that. Boring is good, long boring rides in the up armored Hummer is a nice thing to do, the exciting parts are not too appreciated but can happen anywhere any time. The weather over here is just like mid June right now. its around the mid 70s during the day and around the 50s at night. It hasnt rained in a month, thought it would happen last week with all the storm clouds pileing up but they just blew on by without so much as a drop. Last time it rained it poured, so Im not really looking forward to that so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home