
This first picture is of the river "just" outside the camp. Note the outhouses all tumbled over, yea its a new yeer and we got indoor plumin. THANK Goodness. It is a rather nice little valley, you can see the snow on the mountian tops though they are somewhat far away.

The village is just north of us and it has quite alarge population of bad guys and kids. we walked thru the village and found most of the kids willing to follow us to see what we were up to. Iguess no one had done that before.

Can you find the four houses in this picture? They are porported to be all bad guys but we dont know. no one has gone over there and asked them what their preference was. Seems like a good thing to do, but apparently not a top priority.

Here I am still waiting for life to happen. and I like just what is happening.....Nothing. and thats a good thing. There is a lot to do and even more time to get it done in. So we do what we can and then move on.
7 Comments:
Make sure, if you go over to see if they're bad guys, that you bring candy in case they are. That way you can say, "Have this candy" and they'll be distracted. Then you can get out of there. :)
Jon
Looks like a nice place. With all that spare time, you will be able to watch all those movies we sent you. I hope you enjoy them. Love ya bunches!
I forgot to mention that you are looking good Dad. It is good to see ya.
Hey you updated the blog! It's always fun to look at and see what you put on. Like that you put a picture of yourself on it! Glad you are out of the snow and cold (wish we were here). Waiting for an email. Love ya lots Terry
so are those bullet holes in the side of the hummer or something else and yea if you go take candy and drop the wrappers on the way so you can find your way back to camp nathan
I have been writing on your blog site ever since it began, and I just realized that by addressing it as other. It went off into doo doo land. and not to you. I hope that this works. you know me and and my ice age computer. dad is putting together trains in the computer room and having fun. remember that we will love you forever mom
oh my heck mom wrote on the site. what' next emails?????
Terry her son
Post a Comment
<< Home