Back from Vacation?
I'm Back just like a rash... I was given 4 days rest and recoup in the not so sunny country of Qatar. there are no pictures, I needed a pass to take pictures and it was complicated so I didnt take pictures. Couldnt go off post, couldnt go on any of the adventures that they cancled that week, "but by golly your going to have fun if it kills you"! the jacuzi was okay, it rained most days that we were there. they did have movies you could check out if you permenant party, other wise you had to just watch them there when they decided to show them. I got the third season of 3rd rock from the sun and have watched most of them, which was pretty funny. Hope all of you are doing fine and are haveing fun. Dad

3 Comments:
Sounds like fun...sort of. The least they could have done is let you off the base. Hopefully it was a good vacation.
OSunds pretty relaxing. Thanks for calling on my Birthday, it was good talking to you. Love ya!
hey son that sounds like some of my vacations.. anyway it makes a memory.. we had about 1/2 inch of snow here and the kids climbed the canal hill with sleds and had a blast sliding over the snow and mud. alix told us he was going at least 10 miles an hour. remember those days? stay safe and always remember that we will love you forever...mom
Post a Comment
<< Home