How cold is it?
Today I got to go for a ride and it looked like this:

Luckily after we hit evey puddle and pot hole in the road the sun came out and it was not soo bad, now if my fingers will stop hurting I will be able to actually shoot something.

It was a better ride this afternoon, lots of sunshine and bitter cold wind at 50 miles an hour, remember I ride in the square box on the top of the truck, not like those mamby pamby wimps who ride inside.

Luckily after we hit evey puddle and pot hole in the road the sun came out and it was not soo bad, now if my fingers will stop hurting I will be able to actually shoot something.
It was a better ride this afternoon, lots of sunshine and bitter cold wind at 50 miles an hour, remember I ride in the square box on the top of the truck, not like those mamby pamby wimps who ride inside.

3 Comments:
brrr that looks cold. I'm glad we don't have that much snow in the valley or I would be hibernating for the winter. hope you can keep warm!!!!! love ya Terry
I agree with mom that looks soo cold. At our place there is about 1/2 a foot of snow, and a lot of times I want to go outside and play in it because the sun is shining and it looks so warm. Then we step outside and almost freeze to death. I hope you have fun!
ive heard that if you eat oatmeal you will stay warm all day long.
or maybe it was if you rub hot oatmeal all over your body you will be warm till it cools off. I never did abide oatmeal. except for the cookies mom made for me after school
Post a Comment
<< Home