Here we go again!
I am off on another adventure. I think I have about five big adventures left in this life after this one (so this one doesnt count). I can be reached at the following address for the next year or so:
DANN DOUGAL
IJC SOFFC
NORTH KAIA
APOAE 09320
I hope you find this helpfull, I will put pictures on this site as they come along. Iwill also try to put soemthing on this site each week.
This past week I spent it at Ft Benning Ga. the weather was great! three weeks ago I was sitting in a hotel in Minot North Dakota waiting out a blizard (5 degrees with a 30 mph wind). I was going thru emails clearing them off the systems when I ran across an email from someone I used to work with. I sent them an email to see what they were up to and they sent me a job offer. it was a pretty good job offer other wise I would still be in North Dakota with my brother. So after a whirlwind I find myself about to get on a plane bound for Afghanistan again.
DANN DOUGAL
IJC SOFFC
NORTH KAIA
APOAE 09320
I hope you find this helpfull, I will put pictures on this site as they come along. Iwill also try to put soemthing on this site each week.
This past week I spent it at Ft Benning Ga. the weather was great! three weeks ago I was sitting in a hotel in Minot North Dakota waiting out a blizard (5 degrees with a 30 mph wind). I was going thru emails clearing them off the systems when I ran across an email from someone I used to work with. I sent them an email to see what they were up to and they sent me a job offer. it was a pretty good job offer other wise I would still be in North Dakota with my brother. So after a whirlwind I find myself about to get on a plane bound for Afghanistan again.

2 Comments:
Thanks for the address. We are going to miss you. We are excited for the pictures to come. Can your next adventure be meeting us all in Hawaii? We could teach Marcella how to snorkel... she might be a little better at it than I was?! Love ya
Be safe - Love you - hope your flight was good.
Post a Comment
<< Home