out and about
I guess this week I will catch you up on what I have been doing off and on since I came into country. I fly from place to place helping people get things done. Yep I'm a janator, I take out the trash and sweep up and clean the areas I go to(My MOM could not get me clean up my room but now look at me I'm cleaning not only my room but a whole country to boot). Most people are very appreciative when I show up and even more so when I leave and they are still in place.
This is way down south near the Persian gulf
This is a shot of the inland sea that covers parts of Iraq from time to time the water is not to deep but there is lots of it most of the time.
another of the sea
This is the main reason we are in the middle east...oil these are wells and piplines that bring the crude to market
This shot is really cool if you blow it up you can see a very small boat sailing in the canal.
This is on the other side of the sea. its a great big marsh / plane of reeds that the kirds hid in when the first Gulf war was over.
The small settlement is probably kirdish they make their huts of grass same as they did for almost 1000 years.
There are not many trees in this country. most are Date Palms, wich is one of the biggest smuggling operations, yes people risk their lives for Dates, occasionaly you find drugs being smuggled but mostly its dates, weird humm
This is way down south near the Persian gulf
This is a shot of the inland sea that covers parts of Iraq from time to time the water is not to deep but there is lots of it most of the time.
another of the sea
This is the main reason we are in the middle east...oil these are wells and piplines that bring the crude to market
This shot is really cool if you blow it up you can see a very small boat sailing in the canal.
This is on the other side of the sea. its a great big marsh / plane of reeds that the kirds hid in when the first Gulf war was over.
The small settlement is probably kirdish they make their huts of grass same as they did for almost 1000 years.
There are not many trees in this country. most are Date Palms, wich is one of the biggest smuggling operations, yes people risk their lives for Dates, occasionaly you find drugs being smuggled but mostly its dates, weird humm





3 Comments:
Thanks for posting those pictures. It's pretty crazy that people risk their lives for dates. We love and miss you and pray for you always!
so does this mean you're not going hunting this year?
I have a new tent ya know
wow nice helmet when are you gonna grow the fu man chu again
Post a Comment
<< Home