Monday, August 10, 2009

strange but true

I was walking to dinner just yesterday when i came upon a guy with my name on his shirt. I stopped him and asked him what he was doing. He said nothing and we began to talk. He said he was from Hillsburo,Oregon. Then he says his name is Dan Dougall. We both laugh and talked for a bit. It was kind of different. He was tall lanky with black hair, but he didnt look like any Dougal I knew. Wonder if his wife's name is Terry and has brothers and a Sister?

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

That's interesting! You should ask him if he has a wife named Terry, brothers and a sister.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Terry said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:50 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

You should let him know identity theft is a very serious crime, and inform him you're going to have to commandeer his wallet.

4:07 AM  
Blogger Rosalee said...

That's pretty funny!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

if he' rich I'm his long lost brother

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home