SEVEN DAYS TO FREEDOM
I am out of quarintine! I got out of the chlothes I wore for that entire week and put it all into the wash. I'm back in my hut and living lif large. I had Pizza for my first meal in a week and it was great, hamberger with pineapple (they didnt have any ham or peperoni) so we made due and had a great meal. NOW there is only about seven days left of this and I'm out of this country!

3 Comments:
dear dann, I am sooo glad to hear that you are feeling better. that flu is ugly stuff. how long will you be in this country... and will you be at home? I hope that you get to be home .... always remember that we will love you forever... love mom
We are so happy to hear that you are out of quarantine! You've been in our prayers night and day. We look forward to having you home soon. We love and miss you!
Love,
David, Rosalee, William, and ?
first you say you have to use the toilet when we were kids so you wouldn't have to work and now you getting sick for the same reason
Post a Comment
<< Home