There and back again
This past month I have traveled the length and width of this country most of it is dry and desolate with just a touch of haze.....
I traveled so much the guys in the terminals got to know me quite well.
They kept my executive status seat for when ever i got to fly (yeah I got to sit on the inside)
There is not much industry in thos place but it sure does have alot of polution in th air
This was up on the Syrian Border looking into Syria. it was the end of a nice day.
and when we climbed the grain elevator towers (all 17 stories) by way of stairwells and a ton of steps, I was hoping to get a good shot and I think I did.
I traveled so much the guys in the terminals got to know me quite well.
They kept my executive status seat for when ever i got to fly (yeah I got to sit on the inside)
There is not much industry in thos place but it sure does have alot of polution in th air
This was up on the Syrian Border looking into Syria. it was the end of a nice day.
and when we climbed the grain elevator towers (all 17 stories) by way of stairwells and a ton of steps, I was hoping to get a good shot and I think I did.


4 Comments:
Grandpa your beard is really cute. Are you going to shave it before you come home? Grandpa I love you so much. I hope you come home early in the afternoon. I hope that you come in handy. I like all your pictures. We love you we love you we love you! Guess what? It's my birthday on Saturday grandpa and I will be 4 and you are invited to my Famous birthday party. We will be at the cabin. Love you. Marcella. Bye
I really like the sunset pictures. Looks like a beautiful day. We love and miss you! We always pray for you and look forward to your return. We love you lots!
Love,
David, Rosalee, William, and the little one
Great to hear from you. I could fancy some lamb kabobs right now. I thought maybe you'd be able to ditch some of the heavy equipment on this go-around, but I guess it's there for a reason.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home