Sick As A Dog
The best part of traveling is seeing all there is to see... while the worst part of traveling is coming into contact with all the rest of the world and their inability to stay healthy. Somewhere in all my travels I picked up the flue virus. It came on rather rapidly and put me down. I took niquil and sutafed but to no avail. I am now in quarintine after seeing the doctor (which took no less than three hours a nose swab and 15 minutes later I was in a room for the next seven days all by myself) they dont have the testing equipment to see if it was h1n1 or anyother flavor just that its the flue and you get to stay in a nice quiet room for sevend days. or until the symptoms go away. I think they put someone on the other side of my room I can hear him coughing and hacking. So I let the bathroom latch open and let him use it when ever he wants, same as me. I think Im lots better but shure am sweatting alot. so now I sleep and sleep and read and sleep and eat and sleep and sleep and wander around the room okay I admit Im bored out of my skull. but still alive.

2 Comments:
Hope you get better soon. Sorry to hear that you are sick. How many days so far have you been in quarantine?
We hope you get better soon! We love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home