Friday, August 20, 2010

These past few months I have tried to stay busy... I went fishing up in Idaho, where the snow is still on the Sawtooth Mountians in July!






During 4th of July we had the house filled for a BBQ which was a lot of fun.



We did some fireworks on the front lawn...but not the kind that explode, I'm not to thrilled with those right now.



I helped Marcella and Claire move to Indiana, where their Dad, Jon will be working for the next while. Here Marcela is setting up the play room



Claire is looking for the momma



While in Indiana we stopped into Navahu (sorry I cant spell this one).

Behind Marcella and Claires' house, there is a park with swings and bunny rabbits in the lawns!


I built a cabinet for the laundry room, I have to put the doors on still....

I started a set of Table and chairs for BillyBob for his birthday... This is a dry fitted chair, about half done.

These are the chairs when done.
I signed all the peices after they were done...



Here is what it looked like in my shop/garage.


Here is what it looked like with BillyBob enjoying it.


He even blew out his cake on it, making him officially two years old!!


Then the next week I went in for brain surgery....okay knee surgery I'm still groggy



Told you I'm still groggy, they put on a white anti clot stocking on my leg


I had to sign my leg as to which one to opperate on, then Dr Zeliff signed it with his initial and a smiley face...
He did arthoscopic surgery and profiled the back of my petela and the front of my left Long bone, then used an icepick to scare the cartlidge and put in Hydrocloric acid to start the regrowth of cartlidge to fix the problem I had of no cartlidge on the front of my long bone.

I'm doing fine right now just laying in bed trying to not drive everyone nuts around me I want to be up and doing things but it tires me out pretty fast.



















2 Comments:

Blogger Kanien said...

I liked all your pics Dad. Williams Table and chairs look really good. Thanks for the pictures. I hope that you start feeling better soon. We love you and miss ya.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Dani and Isaac said...

looks like youve been keeping really busy, those chairs and table are gorgeous! Isaac and I need to enlist your help to build a portable office. :)

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home