First days
The time is really strange here. I am trying to get my internal clock realigned so I can be up during the day and sleeping at night. The sun comes up at 6am and goes down at 5pm. As I write this its 15:20, and about 03:52 a.m. back at home. I work with some pretty nice people and seem to be getting along enough. I do receive text messages but would prefer that you send me email's. There is Internet access that I can buy for $150.00 a month which makes me wonder if its worth it. The food here is being prepared by the British KBR ( hindu's revenge) at best its bland and at worst its unetable.

3 Comments:
so it sounds like teenage years. sleep in all morning and then cat around all night
HI Dann:
Well I see that you are on a great campout! Did you bring everything like you used to on scouting camp out. The food sounds like you should paint the buildings with it and it would kill all flying enemy. Stay safe and we LOVE you.
DAD
Updates soon? Love you and miss you
Post a Comment
<< Home