Try Number 4
I dont know why the internet is not letting me post pics its starting to get annoying. So it was another down day. not much happening. I got my truck back from the shop so we can now go out. Im trying to make a set of headphone adapters so I can listen to music thru the intercom system in my truck. I have several boxes to send home but am going to wait till the middle of the month. There should be arriving at the house a UPS shipment of gun parts. the barrel is for David's shotgun, the rest are for me just put them up in my office and remember where you put them so I can find them when I get home. The next big shipment should be a table saw next month.
I do have some pictures that I would like to share. They are of a american school being held in down town Kabul, of a prison out in Charicar that was over a 100years old and is still being used, even if the walls are falling down. They even have three women incarcerated. Its alot different than our prisons, but then again the guard in our prisons dont have ak-47s and the ability to shot as needed the trouble makers.
I do have some pictures that I would like to share. They are of a american school being held in down town Kabul, of a prison out in Charicar that was over a 100years old and is still being used, even if the walls are falling down. They even have three women incarcerated. Its alot different than our prisons, but then again the guard in our prisons dont have ak-47s and the ability to shot as needed the trouble makers.

3 Comments:
Yeah....so those parts never arrived...you might want to reorder them.....yes....that'd be a good idea. And while you're at it, order a Dillon RL550b Progressive Reloading press, a Dillon SL 900 shotshell reloader, 200lbs of smokeless powder, 5,000 each of .40S&W brass, primers, and JHP bullets. I'll make sure they get the neede attention when they arrive.
you really think I'll remember where I put them? I'll have to email you and let you know so you can remember. Why is David getting a barrel for his shotgun? (or whatever you said he was getting.)How big is a drill press? you are really sending one home? Thanks for posting again. Love ya
Oh table saw - not drill press. Got the barrel for the gun right but wrong on the other! Am I making sense? No!
Post a Comment
<< Home