I was told to start postig every day
Okay once again photos refulse to be uploaded. Soo I went to camps Pheonix and Blackhorse; 50 miles away, to get parts for my truck that is in the shop in Bagram. Seems silly to run around the country to get parts for a truck when the main supply point for the whole country is where I live but then again it is the army. It was a nice warm day and I got to gun again. The guys that came with got a unberella for the front poarch so the guys can play dominos in the shade. Yea we're the envy of the neighborhood. There was a Bazar going on when we rolled into Blackhorse. They all swarm you and try to pull you into their cordined off areas to buy things that you really dont need, like a fur coat made of dog fur, a plasticized fake marble serving bowl, Hiji movies (copyright not included and usually in a different language than your used to like serbian or chineese). They also have a guy who will make you a suit in less than a week, he does pretty good work. Most of the guys from Utah have purchesed from him already. There are some gem dealers here also trying to sell everything from fake rubies to diamonds of questionable quality. I'll try to get a photo posted here if it kills me. I did get to chat with Nathan David and Mom lst night. Not much else happened.

3 Comments:
Bring me home some fake rubies...I can think of a few cool uses for them. x-)
well, I'm glad you listened. It's nice to have something new to read when I go to your blog. Thanks. Love ya
dear dann, oh boy!! I want a fur dog coat. that sounds sooo cool. yuk..it is great to hear what you are doing so that i can keep track of you. I have always liked to do that. I think my foot is healing. i am still perched in a chair night and day, nan rented a scooter for me. the kind you put your knee on and push with the good leg... it really moves in the stores. i am the envy of all the little kids! we will love you forever mom
Post a Comment
<< Home